Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Precious Bracelet


All of us have received a special gift that is near and dear to our hearts. It could be something as small as a drawing from as child or as big as a diamond ring or new car. Why do we remember such gifts so clearly? There are many reasons that people remember special gifts and presents they have received. First of all, such gifts remind their receivers of a special person in their lives. I also have same special gift which is the bracelet of parachute. When I was graduated from military service, I got it from my fellow soldiers. Ever since I graduated from military, I always carry it with me. Actually, I had very hard time when I was in my company. Therefore, I always want to remember my precious time with my fellow soldiers. Finally, as you can see, people remember special gifts as they have received for a variety of reasons. The gifts remind receivers of a special person in their lives, a special time in their lives, or possess inherent value on their own. It is like an infinity value for me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is truly unique and special. Thank you for sharing it with us.