Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cellphone!!

Cellphone is one of the important things for me. If I go out I must bring my three important things: cellphone, key and purse but cellpone is the most important for me. If I forget to bring my key, I can use my cellpone to call my family help me. If I forget to bring my purse I can use my cellphone to call somebody help.
Cellphnoe is very useful. If you have some urgency, you can use cellphnoe to call someone help. Sometime you go out to have lunch or dinner, you cann't find you purse when you want to check the bill, you can call your friends.
Cellphnoe is convenience. It has small size that is easy to bring out. I use cellphnoe everyday and it is the most important things for me!

3 comments:

A-Ra said...

Right. That's really important for me, but I don't use a lot here in the U.S.A. I must have cell phone in my country like you. ^^

philip said...

yeahhhhhhhh........I just can't live without a cellphone just like you.

Denise said...

What I think is interesting is that cell phones can do more than just call these days -- photos, video, internet, and email. They are like walking computers.