Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cut and Trim, My Scissors.


The object right now that holds the most meaning in my life are my scissors. I bought this in Hong Kong. Ever since I became a hair stylist, it became one of the most precious things in my life. Without it, I wouldn't be able to help anybody cut their hair. You may think that I could just use anybody's scissors and still help somebody cut their hair, but its different because this is my first pair of scissors and it holds alot of meaning in my life. It is the first that I've had after I sucessfully became a hair stylist. That's why I would treasure this for as long as I life, and carefully boxed and move from place to place for any situations that may happen in my life.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Steven -- this is great. I love that you shared something related to your career field.