Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Maffoo


He is my friend that always be with me. His name is Maffoo Cha. Maffoo means fluffy, and Cha means brown color. My best Japanese friend who has same rag doll but different color gave him to me. He has been with me for almost ten years. He is only three and half inches and very light weight. He has brown and white fur and this feels something like real far. His black eyes is made with plastic and twinkle a lot. As you can see he is violently cute!! I will give this to my future kids. I am sure s/he will like him! When I was a junior high school student, I used to play catch ball using him like a ball... Anyway, I love him very much, and whenever I sleep,I take him to bed and sleep with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey takana it is so cute, I would get one of those? where can I get It? It is just kidding!!!!!!!!

Martha Rubio

Denise said...

Do you know that when I first saw the picture I thought it was a REAL owl!