Tuesday, October 9, 2007


As you can see, i am holding a little plastic doll that i have with me since i was 3 or 4 years old. I dont quite remember where did i got this from.
This was one of my favorite toys, i have been keeping it for so long that i almost forgot that i have it.
she used to have shoes but my oldest sister broke it but she still has one hand left, and i dont really remember how she lose the other one.
I never did care if i lose it or break it, but i have been keeping this for so long that it became one of my biggest precious objects from my childhood.
I always though she looks like Penny from "Inspector Gadget" i used to watch that show all the time and it was one of my favorites cartoons.

1 comment:

Denise said...

This is a cool doll. The fact that you have had it for so long makes me think I should stop giving away all my sons' toys when they outgrow them. Maybe I should let them keep some to have and remember when they are older.