Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Last Samurai.


Oh, I got a mistake...It means the last blog. Well, actually I used to make some blogs and homepages...but this blog is the longest one that I have ever had. It was good, I like it. Through this experience, I improved typing and writing blog effectively. The thing is I have to write more than the hand writing. For me, hand writing is slower than typing. That is good, but in hand writing, my writing is usually swelling its quantity. In typing, everybody’s quantity of writing is decided. Anyway the only thing I am sure is that I wrote journals more than hand writing. It means I practice a lot and made my writing improve!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Takana, you did well with all of your blogs -- it is a difference from handwriting. The more you do it, the more comfortable you will become.