Monday, November 19, 2007

Dear Last Blog


It is very sad that this is my last Blog for this class. This is my first time I used blog in this class. I didn’t know anything about the blog before I started this class. So I think this is a great way to write journals. I enjoyed writing it and it improved my typing skill as well. I also like putting pictures and writing about it. It is the best way to write journals and it makes writing more enjoyable.
In my last class, I wrote many journals by hand and it was not fun because there were no pictures to write about and just a notebook and my pen. With hand written journals you need to read beginning to end to know the story. However, with a blog, the picture half of the time tells you the story or you can even predict about the story. Pictures make readers to read more pleasantly.
In this class I have my personal blog and class blog to write journals. I also like what I wrote in my blog. It is going to be my memory like my personal diary and I can show it to anybody and anytime.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Daisy, cute picture that you included! I do agree that pictures usually tell half of the story of the blog, and definitely make it more interesting to read.